CIO-SP4: A Virtual Town Hall Webinar
CIO-SP4 may be one of the most significant opportunities for both small and large government contractors during 2020.
Join Isaias “Cy” Alba of PilieroMazza and Reena Bhatia of ProposalHelper as they discuss the potential impacts of CIO-SP4 for the government contracting community.
This 1-hour webinar will be in a town hall format. We, therefore, encourage your questions before and during the webinar to help the speakers address your concerns. Please send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Discussion topics include:
• Preparing for CIO-SP4 proposal (strategy, planning, budgeting);
• JV limitation language in the RFP;
• HUBZone recertification issues, protest risks given time of award (impact of new rules);
• Past performance use for teams, subs, and JVs;
• CTAs under CIO-SP;
• Off-ramp provisions maybe draconian; and
• Moving from a CIO-SP4 small to a large CIO-SP4 and back again.